Vacant Home Staging
According to the national Real Estate Staging Association
KEEP READING BELOW TO SEE OUR PROCESS
Redondo Beach Vacant Home Staging
1. Initial contact where you convey your needs and ask any questions.
2. A ballpark figure is given via email (free).
After your approval, we preview the property, take photos & measurements, and give you the precise monetary investment. Proposal will include all-inclusive price for 60 Days of Furniture & Accessory Rental, all labor (from preview through de-staging), taxes, delivery and our marketing package.
3. Acceptance of contract and payment. Staging is scheduled.
5. Furniture is ordered for staging date and accessories are pulled and boxed for transport.
6. Staging Day!
7. If using our photos, copies will be edited and emailed to agent and owner.
8. Newsletter is sent out to our extensive data base of local area agents & buyers with property photos & information.
9. After property is sold and escrow is close to completion, destaging is accomplished.
Wondering about our pricing? Click here.
Home Staging Designs of California is licensed and insured.
Copyright - Home Staging Designs of California. All rights reserved.
HSDCA provides Home Staging and Interior Decorating services to the following cities and surrounding areas: Torrance, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Redondo Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, Lomita, San Pedro & Long Beach.